Centrifuge Systems Strengthens Big Data Discovery and Security
With Centrifuge Analytics organizations can deploy and leverage the full power of data discovery through link analysis and visualization with total confidence that none of their sensitive or proprietary “Big Data” will be compromised.
Centrifuge Systems today announced the general availability of Centrifuge Analytics, an industry leading security-focused release of its unique link analysis and visualization software.
“With organizations steadily gathering vast amounts of data and much of it proprietary or sensitive in nature, exposing it within visualization tools without proper security controls in place may have unforeseen consequence,” says Stan Dushko, Chief Product Officer at Centrifuge Systems. “Can we really take the chance of providing open access to data we haven’t previously reviewed? Not knowing what’s in the data, is all the more reason to enforce proper security controls especially when the data itself is used to grant access or discover its existence altogether.”
Centrifuge Analytics has been enhanced to provide the added security controls and flexibility needed to fully protect the hidden and potentially sensitive value within the data. The following security enhancements have been included:
- Provide the ability to extend and refine the already robust Centrifuge access control and security policies to specify not only who is allowed access, but also who is NOT allowed access;
- Provide the ability to define hidden data sources, data connections, and connection parameters so that authorized users can easily access secured information without being aware of the mechanisms used to implement those connections;
- Provide the ability to dynamically mark all visualizations produced by Centrifuge with a banner reflecting the highest security sensitivity or classification present in the data being analyzed;
- Provide the flexibility for login validation to use different, and potentially multiple, external enterprise authentication solutions for integrated “single sign-on” and auto-registration capabilities;
- Provide a modular and extensible security architecture where customs security logic can be written and incorporated within the deployed Centrifuge solution.
With Centrifuge Analytics organizations can leverage the full power of Centrifuge’s data analysis and visualization technology with total confidence that none of their sensitive or proprietary data will be shared with any unauthorized user or group.
About Centrifuge Systems
Centrifuge Systems is a leading provider of next generation big data business intelligence software. Our unique approach to finding the needle in the haystack brings together three compelling innovations to the data discovery problem: a unique link analysis perspective, cutting edge interactive visualization, and fully browser accessible/embeddable environment.
Traditional business intelligence solutions require users to define what they want to see in advance and present the results in static dashboards. With Centrifuge, users determine what is of interest on the fly then manipulate the displays directly in a highly interactive fashion. The experience is refreshingly easy-to-use and the resulting insights are extraordinary. Data integration has never been more flexible allowing users to join disparate data sources without any complex programming or wait times. Centrifuge is used in some of the most demanding applications in the world, including counter-terrorism, cyber security, homeland defense, insurance fraud, and financial crimes analysis.
If you’d like more information, please visit centrifugesystems.com or e-mail us at email@example.com.