UI Designer / Marketing Specialist
Centrifuge Systems is a leading provider of next generation big data business intelligence software. Our groundbreaking approach to finding the needle in the haystack brings together three compelling innovations to the problem: a unique interrelationship perspective, cutting edge interactive visualization, and fully browser accessible/embeddable environment.
Position Overview: The UI Designer/Marketing Specialist is a unique opportunity for the right person that would like to combine their visual skills in both the product usability and marketing domains. The ideal candidate will own the look and feel of the Centrifuge product, and provide both stewardship and vision for the usability and flow of the application. This individual will have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate and transform requirements into intuitive and functional user interfaces. In addition, this individual will support the graphical and visual aspects related to marketing, branding and corporate website enhancements. It’s an exciting opportunity to truly stretch you creative abilities in two different but similar visual disciplines.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, development and quality assurance to define and design innovative solutions for the UI and overall user experience
- Create and execute all visual design stages from concept to final implementation accounting for technical constraints, existing architecture, and requested functionality.
- Create navigation paradigms, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Be comfortable running the full development environment, so that visual contributions could be made directly to the product.
- Evaluate user feedback and make recommendations for incorporating into existing designs
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Assist with the development of the overall company brand. Consisting of visuals, including logos, icons, graphics and sometimes videos, such as product demonstration or company overviews.
- Demonstrate technical marketing communication ability and overall company product knowledge.
- Manage the different aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Develop and conduct market surveys/research in order to identify market requirements for current and future product enhancements.
- Assist with product customer stories and website message including writing copy
- US Citizenship
- College degree
Centrifuge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com.