Centrifuge at IDGA 2013
We invite you to join us at the IDGA Big Data for Defense & Government conference on Feb 25th through Feb 27th. In addition to hands-on demonstrations of our Visual Analytics suite at our booth in the exhibit hall, we also urge you to attend this workshop on advanced visual discovery techniques on Day 1 (Feb 25th).
Date: Feb 25th 2013 to Feb 27th
Location: Holiday Inn 625 First Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
From Hairballs to Insight
On: Feb 25th, 2:15PM
The practice of Link Analysis is much more than just a pretty visual. It is a highly evolved discipline used to uncover high-value problems such as anti-counterfeit operations, anti-money laundering and pharmaceutical fraud. It is also a central element in numerous national-security use cases including counter-intelligence, signal-analysis and cyber-threat detection.
- Using Scaling and Transparency to simplify patterns
- Using Bundling and Iterative Exposition techniques
- Linking multiple interactive visuals to dissect complex patterns into clusters of interest
- Applying Path-Identification techniques to find hidden connections
- Using Network Animations to highlight growth patterns
- Utilizing layouts based on Social Network Analysis (SNA) metrics
- Embedding Visuals into Workflow – the Ozone Widget Framework (OWF)
Chief Product Officer
Founder & Chief Technology Officer
We look forward to seeing you there!