Commercial Software Sales Executive
Centrifuge Systems, Inc., an established venture-backed software company in McLean, VA, seeks a Commercial Software Sales Executive to join its rapidly growing team.
Centrifuge Systems is a leading provider of next generation big data discovery business intelligence software. Our groundbreaking approach to finding the needle in the haystack brings together three compelling innovations to the problem: a unique link analysis and analytics perspective, cutting edge interactive visualization, and fully browser accessible/embeddable environment.
Our software is for everyone with data and questions about that data. Traditional business intelligence solutions require users to define what they want to see in advance and present the results in static dashboards. With Centrifuge, users determine what is of interest on the fly then manipulate the results in a highly revealing and visually interactive fashion. These unique capabilities have positioned the company for high growth and market leadership in the enterprise link analysis space. Today Centrifuge is used in some of the most demanding applications in the world, including counter-terrorism, insurance fraud, law enforcement, financial analysis, telecom operations, cyber security, and homeland defense.
Position Overview: The Commercial Software Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and executing on their sales pipeline in order to close new commercial business. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned sales professional with experience launching product into new commercial markets. He/she should have strong relationship-building skills, a history of success selling innovative early-stage products to accounts within commercial markets, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and prioritize new sales opportunities aligned with company strategy
- Move multiple deals simultaneously through the sales process
- Drive strategic deals to significant victories on a regular basis
- Provide product demonstration to prospective customers
- Provide regular reporting of sales pipeline and performance
- Keep abreast of competition and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with customers, management, and support staff
- Manage and track customer and transactional information
Qualifications and requirements:
- Passion: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. A highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Performance: Consistent achievement of sales goals in a large territory
- Experience: Eight or more years of sales and business development experience with enterprise software products, preferably data analytics, data visualization, business intelligence or predictive analytics
- Domain: Established network in health care, financial services, oil & gas, and/or other applicable industries; able to hit the ground running
- Communication: Excellent presentation, correspondence and product demonstration skills
- US Citizen
- College Degree
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com
Centrifuge is an Equal Opportunity Employer